Saturday, April 6, 2013

What I'd like to see at Wrestlemaina part 2

Few weeks ago, I wrote a post with some of the things I would like to see happen at the ppv tomorrow night.
I guess I need to update since the schedule has been updated. 

Wade Barrett vs the Miz.... I'm going for Barrett all the way, cause everyone knows I'm a big fan of his.  Just hope he wears the red trunks, cause I like the red trunks.   Barrett needs this win, needs to keep the Intercontinental Championship for another few months.  I want to see him then go on to get the Heavyweight Championship.

the mixed tag of with The Rhodes Scholars vs Clay/Tensi.   First of all, I refuse to call Clay and Tensi by the name that they are listed as.  Normally, I would be hoping to see Rhodes Scholars come out on top, but I really don't care about this match at all.

Jericho vs Fandango... I can see Fandango getting the win here.  But this match has got me scratching my skull wondering why it's even on the list?  Why is Johnny Curtis still pulling on this character's pants?  Is it going to come out that he fell and hit his skull and is having a split personality or something? (like they are doing on Bold and the Beautiful with Caroline?)  cause that would be a good story, much better then this stupid name game thing.

Del Rio vs Swagger.   I already commented on this on the other post.

Tag Team champs, Hell No vs Ziggler/Big E.  I want to see someone give Big E a pair of pants, or a kilt or something, cause, damn there are children watching and that dude should not be running around in shorts that short.   I predict the fall of Hell No. Not because I want to see them end, but because that's what I figure will happen.

Ryback vs Mark Henry.   Again, a match I don't care about. I'm sick and tired of Ryback, so I'm going with the idea that Mark Henry will win, or better yet, the Wyatt Family from NXT will come down and disrupt it.  That would rock.

C.M Punk vs Undertaker.    I've already commented on this on the other post.

Rock vs Cena.   I've already commented on this on the other post.

Triple H vs Brock.   As I mentioned in the comment section of the other post, don't care. But I'm sure Triple H will win.

Sheamus/Orton/Show vs the Shield.  As I commented on the other post and it's comment section, this is the only reason I'm actually getting the pay-per-view tomorrow night.   I think the best thing that the Shield can do, is isolate Sheamus and Orton, not letting Big Show even get into the match.  Have Dean Ambrose square off more with Sheamus, cause we know he can handle it, and have Seth Rollins square off more with Randy Orton in submissions, and use his speed/flight ability.  Using Roman Reigns only when totally necessary.  Using sure brute force on this isn't what the Shield need to do, they need to be smarter.   The Shield need to win this ppv.

I also stated that I'd like to see some more NXT guys on the ppv. 

Okay, that's about it for the night, I'll be back after the whole thing with comments and thoughts.  Until then... Love Ardeth Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment