Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What could The Shield do at Extreme Rules?

It's the middle of the week, and I spent some time chatting on GetGlue with a few of the wrestling fans I hang with online about what kind of match we think The Shield will end up in for Extreme Rules in a few weeks time.

One person said a street fight, I said I could see a cage match, someone else added a tables ladders chairs match.
Well, since they've already proved themselves few months back in a tlc match at the TLC ppv, I say skip that.

Have I mentioned lately that I really do not care for hard core matches of any kind? 

I think it would all come down to who they get pitted against for the ppv next month. The feud now seems to be building with Bryan and Kane, which would lead logically to a tag team titles match. If they go that far with the feud.  Which in that case, a TLC rematch would make perfect sense.

But say they win that, that's two belts and three men. What about the third waist?  There should be some more shinny happening there shouldn't there?  
I say, add to the pot, either put whomever by then has the NXT belt into the mix, or the United States belt.   That would make for an interesting cocktail don't you think?   (like an extra dry gin martini shaken not stirred three olives no ice)

If they continue with this feud involving the Undertaker, why not just make it a three on one handicap match, 2 out of 3 falls submission match.   That would rock! 
Yes, submission matches and 2 out of 3 falls matches are my favourite kinds okay deal with it.

That's my thoughts on it at this  point. Maybe by then, Seth Rollins will have picked one hair colour and stuck with it...I'm still partial to the dark side.


love Ardeth Blood



No comments:

Post a Comment