Friday, March 29, 2013

What I think about ...

NXT at the moment.

Okay, I've managed to catch up with WWE's NXT as far as last week's show (this week's doesn't air here until tonight) and I'd like to know why they seem to have broken up the tag team of Leo Kruger and Kassius Ohno ?  This could have been such a dominant tag team. 
I understand that both wrestlers are beyond fabulous singles wrestlers, but I really thought that there was going to be a big push for them as a team. 
Bit disappointed that they got jammed out of the tag tournament.

The feud between Bo Dallas and the Wyatt Family, is one of the few that makes sense.  Well, as much as they are letting the Wyatt Family make sense. Are they going to reveal that Bo Dallas and Wyatt are brothers in real life, or not?  I would.  It would add just an extra bit of spice to the mix.

Corey Graves. I'd like to see what he could do on announce for a few matches.  We're not getting a whole lot of his personality with the little mic time they have given him recently.  Yes, I know he's a Heel, he's this bad ass who can turn anyone into a human pretzel, but can we hear him ... now? 

More Shield. Please. I think I've become addicted to them.  Dean Ambrose has totally won me over.  I know few months back, I was cheering just Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, but Dean Ambrose has gotten under my skin. In a good way.
He's someone else I'd like to have take over the announce booth for a few episodes. Maybe that's it, maybe he's hypnotized me with that vampiric voice of his? 

Love Ardeth Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment