Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What I would like to see on WWE

It's another Tuesday, which means it's a morning after Raw.
One of the top stories is that the Shield will be going up against Team Hell No and Undertaker next week.

Well, the way I see it, most people are banking on the Shield getting their first loss.  And given the fact the creative team doesn't seem to have any balls when it comes to making the Undertaker loose, I suppose that's what the outcome will be. 

Which will piss me off to the end of time.

Unless, the Shield manage to play a game of keep away and cause the Undertaker, and the others to be counted out.
If the Undertaker and Kane are kept out of the ring long enough by say Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, that would give Seth Rollins the chance to pin Daniel Bryan. 

I could live with that.

Or, there is the idea that Jon Cena will come running in and cause a DQ, where no one will win. And therefore, the Undertaker turning on Cena.  

I could live with that too.

If by chance, my favourite vengeance demons-vampiric werewolves (yeah I'm still in Buffy the Vampire Slayer mode) do get that pin, it would be nice to see Seth Rollins do so. 

And maybe just maybe see Rollins choose one hair colour... I don't know, I'm partial to the dark side.

Love Ardeth Blood



No comments:

Post a Comment