Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So I'm thinking...

I'm on GetGlue.  Have been since last summer, and I would more then love to see some NXT stickers. 
I think it's beyond time to see guys like Leo Kruger, Kassius Ohno, Seth Rollins,  Corey Graves, Alex Riley, Connor O'Brian,  getting put to print.
From what I've seen, there was one Wade Barrett sticker -which sadly was expired by the time I joined- and think it would be wickedly cool to see some new ones for him. 
I'm not the only fan who's feeling this way either. 

Yeah, it's stickers, it's silly, it's a fun way show some internet love to our favourite wrestlers. I'm silly and sometimes fun. Silly is good. Yes have some.

Speaking of NXT, I've been catching up with some of the last month's episodes (that's what parents are for, taping wrestling for you) and I really like the idea of this tag team tournament.  I've always been someone who has found the tag team divisions,  in most companies more interesting then singles.

-love Ardeth Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment