Saturday, February 16, 2013

Feb 16th 2013

Have you seen the movie Underworld ? You know the vampire/werewolf movie series.  There is a line uttered by one of the most fabulous British actors  Michael Sheen, as the character Lucian when he screams at the group of werewolves who are fighting among themselves for no real reason, "You are acting like a pack of rabid dogs!"  
I think of that line whenever I watch The Shield.   I like that line, like the weight of it.

And I like the odds that The Shield have going into tomorrow's pay-per-view.  Even though, I'm a major fan of Sheamus,  I'm saying I hope The Shield destroy Ryback and Cena. Flatten them!

If you've been following me at all, you know I've made my statements in the past on Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, most of them good, a few comments not so much. 
But, I think the advantage goes to The Shield in this match. 

At this point, I'm still unsure if I'm going to be able to see the pay-per-view, I've also missed about 5 episodes of NXT, so not sure what's happening from that stand point.

And I hope CM Punk wins his match.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that Reigns is total werewolf material when he does that roar in the middle of the ring right before/after they powerbomb someone.  Maybe a bear... keep expecting to see his image on the cover of one of those paranormal teen books that are everywhere these days.

Love Ardeth Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment