Sunday, April 15, 2012

What I'd like to see in TNA this spring

So I just watched the ppv that was on tonight.  Which I did a review of on my main blog {here}

And besides the fact that I was upset with the MMG match... I had a few other thoughts.
One was were are the rest of the tag teams in the tag division?  There is what three teams?

Here's a thought, why not team up Austin Aries and A.J. Styles?   They seem to be working well on the ppv as part of the big 10 man tag, so why not create another X-Division tag team?   I mean, they would give the MotorCityMachine Guns! something of a fabulous feud and put both the X-Division and the Tag Team division back into the spotlight.

So I say team up A.J. Styles and Austin Aries and send them against Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin for a few months.

-love Ardeth Blood