Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4th 2012


Now that Wrestlemania is over for another year, I've got questions.
First off, let me say No, I did not see wrestlemania. I never do.  I did however, catch the updates as they happened on the WWE website this past Sunday night.

And let me say this to you, it was not handled as well as it could have been.  The updates I mean.
Links were open but went either nowhere or to the post before it. And the twitter.   Holy Anne Rice Novels Batman!  The twitter was the most irritating thing on that site.  You couldn't read it half the time as it was just flipping like mad.
Whomever it was over at WWE who thought twitter was a good gimmick needs to find a new plaything.  It's over and tired. 
  
I said I had questions... well, okay here's one.  Why?   Why did we have to sit through the last year of Rock and Cena?  Two months would have been good enough.  Why are we sitting through the Brodus Clay gimmick?  Give the man some pants and a tee shirt and just let him wrestle.  Why are we suffering through the Zack Ryder and Eve storyline?  Please tell me that one's over.  We get it, she's a bitch move on.  And why would you have had the whole Jericho plot when you are doing the Anti-Bullying program?  Isn't that just what Jericho has been doing for the last few weeks to CM Punk?  Bullying him.

So now that the year is over and we've started a new "road to wrestlemania"  can we think about the direction the shows are heading as we start the new wrestling year?

-Ardeth Blood

P.S.  yes I'm back.