Sunday, December 15, 2013

TLC loves and hates

TLC 2013

Yes, I am a few minutes late with this tonight...

Pre-show: Ziggler vs Fandango... Fandango got the win.

Match#1- C.M. Punk vs the Shield...  C.M. Punk got the win.  This was a 3 on 1 handicap match, and I have to say, the main reason I got the ppv.  It was a short match, part because Roman Reigns ended up with an eye injury. I wasn't happy with the outcome obviously, it dampened the whole ppv for me.

Match#2- women's didn't watch

Match #3- Damien Sandow vs Big E for the Intercontinental title.   Big E won keeping his title. I was really thinking that Sandow was going to score on this...not happy.

Match #4- The Fatal Four-Way for the Tag Team titles.   Real Americans vs Rhodes Family vs Big Show/Mysterio vs Axel/Ryback.    The first to be eliminated were Axel/Ryback, then Golddust used the Canadian Destroyer, just before the Real Americans were eliminated. This came down to Cody and Mysterio, and Cody Rhodes managed to get the win and they kept the tag titles. 
Crap!  I was sort of cheering for Cesaro and Swagger on this one.

As much as I love any reason to see Brad Maddox on the screen, I really could have done without the whole backstage dancing doll crap.

Match #5- Brodus Clay vs R-Truth.  Truth got the win on this.  We also saw what looks like the end of ToF...thank god!  I don't understand why they continue to call Xavier Woods a rookie when he has more ring time then Brodus does given his past in other companies.

Match #6- Kofi Kingston vs the Miz... Kofi managed to get the win on this. Even with a bad leg.

Match #7- Daniel Bryan vs the Wyatt Family... another 3 on 1 handicap match.  Bray Wyatt got the pin for the win here, after his horror show and the crowd chanting "that was creepy"

Main Event- Cena vs Orton in a traditional TLC match. At one point, Randy Orton hit John Cena with a microphone, then tucked it into his shorts like holstering a gun or something. Anyone else find that strange and a bit disturbing? Orton ended up getting the belts and becoming the Undisputed title holder.

Okay, so ppvs are obviously a hit and miss. No one ever likes everything every time. Tonight, I was disappointed by most of it. But, I'm always upset when the Shield loose.

till later
love Ardeth Blood


No comments:

Post a Comment