Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pre-TLC 2013

This is the point in the week when I make my comments about the upcoming ppv.  This weekend is Tables Ladders Chairs.

The list so far...
Pre-show : Dolph Ziggler vs Fandango... I am thinking Ziggler has this wrapped up.

Intercontinental Championship: Big E vs Damien Sandow... vote is in Sandow's corner.

Daniel Bryan vs the Wyatt Family in a 3 on 1 Handicap match... the underdog Bryan is going to come out on top.

C.M. Punk vs the Shield in a 3 on 1 Handicap match...  Shield me! It's all about the Shield, and I think that it's going to be Seth Rollins who gets the final pin for the win.

Cena vs Randy Orton for the championship... in a traditional TLC match.  Okay, I'm one of those fans who has a strange pit in my stomach on this match.  I don't like it.  I know it's going to change the way the company is viewed and how important the winner truly is, but dude, it just sort of feels off. 
I think Cena is going to come out on top for this one.  I hope that the Undisputed belt is better designed then the current tag team belts, cause they are just un-pretty. 

You know what else I'd love to see...after Damien Sandow wins that Intercontinental belt, for Seth Rollins to challenge him for it. That belt would be perfect on Rollins!

Love Ardeth Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment