Saturday, November 23, 2013

2013 Survivor Series pre thoughts

The day before the yearly Survivor Series pay-per-view.   What do I have to say about it? Not much.

Let's see, we've got the typical players... Cena vs Del Rio, Orton vs Big Show, C.M.Punk and Daniel Bryan - who are going against the Wyatts.   Curtis Axel vs Big E,  the Miz vs Kofi, and a big traditional match with all the tag teams.

So what do I think will happen?   Cena will win, Big Show will win, the Wyatts will win, Axel will win, Kofi will win, and the Shield will be left standing on their team's side.

What would I like to see happen?

I'd like to see all three members of the Shield standing tall at the end of the traditional match.  I would also like to see some other NXT guys invade the show.  This could have been a perfect chance to bring in some of the NXT wrestlers as a traditional team.  If this was me planning the show, I would have had Leo Kruger, Corey Graves, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze and Enzo Amore as team NXT vs the Shield, Cesaro and Punk as team WWE. 

And what happened to Kassius Ohno?   Little pissed to hear he isn't in the company anymore.

Till after the ppv,
love Ardeth Blood.


No comments:

Post a Comment