Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What do I think the fallout of Money in the Bank will be?

So yet another ppv this weekend, and as always, I've got thoughts on it.  I know I said few weeks ago, that it was already ruined for me with the fact RVD is returning via the ppv. I do not like RVD.  I think he's part of what was the downfall for TNA... but anyways, here's what I think will happen this weekend at the ppv.

Pre-show: I want the Shield members Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to keep their titles. I think they will end up loosing to the Usos.  I want Rollins/Reigns to stay on top no matter what it takes, any means necessary.

Jerico vs Ryback : I think Vickie will make a big return by being Ryback's manager.

Miz vs Curtis Axel : I think Axel will keep his Intercontinental Championship.

World Heavyweight contract money in the bank match: I want and think Shield member Dean Ambrose is going to have this one. 

All Stars Money in the Bank match: I want CM Punk to win, I think RVD is going to be handed the damn thing.

Dolph Ziggler vs Del Rio: World Heavyweight Championship, I think it's going to go to Ziggler. 

Cena vs Mark Henry: I think Cena is going to win, and keep the belt. 

Why I think all this, let's start with the obvious feuds that will come out after the weekend. 

1) RVD or Punk getting the All Star briefcase, will lead to a typical feud with Cena. Makes sense, could lead to some interesting back and forth over the next two months. Not too mention, a great three way storyline- Cena/Punk/RVD- with Heyman dead center.

2) There is already a decent feud started between Ambrose and Christian. I can see Ambrose holding on to his title with Christian challenging him for either the U.S. belt or his briefcase for a shot at ...

3) Ziggler.  Christian vs Ziggler for the title or Ambrose vs Ziggler for the title at say Survivor Series would make for a great match. And yeah, I'm still begging for the Shield to some how at some point be in a six man 2/3 falls submission match. I'll keep nagging and begging till I see it.

4) Wyatt Family.   I've gone on record on GetGlue saying that I think the Wyatt's are either going to be connected to Brad Maddox or the Shield.  I'm really leaning now to a story where Brad Maddox is a member of the Wyatt Family all this time, and would love love love to see a big feud form for the tag belts between the Shield and the Wyatt's. 

Okay, that's how I see this weekend's ppv turning out, and the next few months. 

Love Ardeth Blood. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment