Monday, July 1, 2013

Let's talk a bit about Seth Rollins

By now, you've heard me talk about how I chat with other fans on GetGlue.
Some of it's good, some not so much. Always interesting.   Someone asked me earlier what it is that I like about Seth Rollins ?  (aka Tyler Black)  The guy in question was ranting about the whole Shield in general...and well you know me by now.

So my answer to him was that Seth Rollins could have a match against a sofa pillow and still make it seem like the greatest thing in decades, he's that damned good.  That talented.

I've commented before countless of times, how I'm always in awe when I watch his matches, with the way he flies around the ring, the heights he manages, the skill he shows at submission matches.

I could go on like that for awhile.  I can't say enough good stuff about him. (yeah bit of a fang-girl fan-girl)  He needs more gold. 

I like this dude, and was fairly pissed off when he lost the NXT title few months back.  I like that currently, he's part of the tag champs (at the time of this posting)  and that he's got a fairly large storyline.  I just wish he'd do something about that hair. (yeah, the only bad thing I have to say about him is that I hate that half blonde half dark thing)

So, as I'm sitting here tonight chatting with people about wrestling, I just thought I would post about the hot topic.

I want to see Seth Rollins take over the show.

Love Ardeth Blood.



No comments:

Post a Comment