Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I thought of WWE this week



I'll start with NXT. 
Another Rookie got eliminated this week.   Conor O'Brian.    I want another recount!  Damn it!
Then at the end of the show, they bring back Derrick Bateman.  Are you trying to piss me off?  You traded Conor O'Brian for that piece of crap?

If you saw Raw this week, then you saw what looks like the end of CM Punk. 
On NXT, they announced that because of his little rant he's been suspended indefinitely.  Um, how does that work? I mean, wasn't he leaving anyway? So all WWE has done is take away his last match ?  Was there a real point to that other then you know, getting his name in more headlines then it would have been to begin with.   So I suppose a kudos to you.

And then we had the announcement of Chavo quitting.  This was a semi-shock.  One of the best natural talents in the business and he was not being used proper.  I do not blame him for bailing.  Would have made sense to stick out the last few episodes of NXT, but that's from a fan's point of view. I have no idea what might have been going on behind the scenes.

And again, I ask  Does anyone know what happened to Husky Harris?  one day he's part of the New Nexus, next day he gets a boot to the skull, then poof.

No comments:

Post a Comment