Thursday, March 24, 2011

Question for TNA

Are there any TNA wrestlers left in TNA? 
The injuries and contracts that are done have piled up.  What's happening over there in the Impact Zone?

Why do I ask?
Well, because the last thing I heard was that the injury A.J. Styles suffered from on the March 17th 2011 episode was the real deal.  And that he's out; maybe for good.   Which is a shame.  

I live in a place where Xplosion does not air, so I have no idea who of the X-Division is working on that show.   And what the hell happened to our tag teams?
Just a few weeks ago we were all praising TNA for their tag division, now we have what?... 2 teams left?  Beer Money and that Gunner/Murphy.   What the freal?  What are Beer Money suppose to do?

I am so disappointed with what has transpired the last while. 
It was only little over a month ago I saw a glimmer of hope in a new positive direction for TNA, but that got squashed too quickly.

Ardeth Blood has left the zone.