Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Dream Matches for a night of TNA


originally posted on my blog on June 10th 2010


So I'm sitting here thinking while I have my second cup of coffee this morning, about the fact that TNA Impact has already started to Rape Shakespeare from just the other year (the whole A.J. Styles vs Kaz for Flair's approval was done much fresher in late 2006-2007 when it was Austin Aries and Alex Shelley trying to get Nash's approval) and thinking about the other company this past week having done a 3 hour fan choice; and thinking "I would not let other TNA fans do that as everyone but me is a frealnik who has no imagination".

No I don't play well with others, you just figuring that out now?

So my point being, I was thinking if I were planning even one episode of TNA Impact, it would look like this

  • Open with A.J. Styles vs Jay Lethal in a 35 minute best 2 out of 3 falls match. Everyone barred from ringside so that there could be no interruptions.
  • Desmond Wolfe vs Eric Young in a 20 minute submissions match. Again no one allowed at ringside so that there could be no interruptions.
  • Beer Money Inc vs LAX in a tag team match 20 minute time limit. Pin or submission only.
  • Main Event MotorCityMachine Guns! vs Amazing Red and Kaz in a 30 minute match. Once again no one allowed at ringside so that there could be no interruptions. Give a chance to show off the X-Division properly. (someone do my math have I gone over a 2hour time limit?)
No filler, no crap, no backstage bulldren. Straight up 4 quality matches by these guys. That would be my dream episode. With JB and Taz doing commentary.