Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 10th 2016

When you loose your love for something, the best thing to do is walk away and take a breath. Which obviously I did, as I haven't been in here to blog in months. I thought I had kicked the habit, my addiction to wrestling and then we had a free preview of Canada's Fight Network.  My addiction was jump started once again, and I found myself hypnotized by the images flashing in front of my eyes.

Corbin, Konley, Chamberlain, Sorensen.  

I found myself with no other option but to order the Fight Network channel. (which also carries TNA, Fighting Spirit Wrestling, and AAA Worldwide so you know my addiction is set) I have to admit, after not having access to TNA for over a year, the jolt of getting to see it again was alarmingly sad. But that's another topic for another time.

Today, let's talk about PPW - Paragon Pro Wrestling. My new favourite obsession.  So, understand I'm just discovering the show. I have no idea how long the company has been around, or what the storylines were before February (2016) but...

...Darin Corbin had me at vampire hunting kit...there's a shocker for ya. And Caleb Konley, well he's just down right nice to look at.  There's an interesting idea for a new tag team...

I'm going to leave it at that for the moment.

love Ardeth Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment