Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SummerSlam 2014 prethoughts

Summerslam is this weekend...uh...do I have any thoughts?

Well, as of right now, we've got Cena vs Brock, Swagger vs Rusev, Jericho vs Bray Wyatt, Miz vs Dolph, Reigns vs Orton, and Rollins vs Ambrose.

Well...Cena vs Brock. I don't care for either of them, so...let's have a surprise run in to ruin it all, like say...I haven't got a clue. Cena is going to win by a hair.

Swagger vs Rusev. Ugh! Why are you even putting us through this?  Rusev will get the win just because I think they don't know what else to do with the character so they're just going to have him and Swagger go back and forth for the next six months.

Jericho vs Bray. This is another one of those storylines that makes me raise an eyebrow...if I could physically do so but I'm not that talented...Bray Wyatt is going to win this just to keep the creep factor up.

Miz vs Dolph Ziggler. Anyone else feel like this storyline is just a stop gap bus wait while Barrett heals? Miz will cheat his way to winning and keeping Barrett's title.

Reigns vs Orton.  Roman Reigns all the way. And I'm not just saying that cause he's one of my favourites. As I look at the magick mirror and the crystal ball...okay I don't actually have a crystal ball, cause those things aren't cheap...I say Reigns will win because it's time to put him in the main title hunt.

Rollins vs Ambrose.  Dean Ambrose will do something fabulous in the middle of the ring, dead center, maybe with some barbed-wire and a submissions move or ten, to win. This will make Seth Rollins angry enough that he's going to have something to prove and decide to cash in his contract...er empty pop sticky popcorn salted briefcase...any Twizzlers in that thing?...

So, I see Summerslam ending with Cena winning, but just barely alive, and Seth Rollins angrier then a killer tomato in a blender cashing in his case to get the title, which of course is when Roman Reigns will be added sincerely to the title hunt. Which means the next ppv in September will be Reigns vs Rollins for the title.  That's what the giant ouija tells me today.

See you after the weekend.
Love Ardeth Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment