Sunday, June 9, 2013

Can we see this at Payback?

Spudguns!  (you haven't been called that in a long time on this blog eh? I know, I'm pulling out all the old catch phrases this week)  I'm thinking, and I'm chatting with the morons...er um other so called wrestling fans, and I'm thinking some more, cause that's what I do most.

I think.  And then I over think, then I have a coffee and over think some more.

What I would like to see happen at WWE Payback next week... uh huh. To be honest, not sure. But, I thought I'd come in here and slatter on a bit.

Well, I know that Wade Barrett has a match for his Intercontinental Championship in a three way vs Miz and Fandango.   Notice I highlighted Mr. Barrett, that's cause he's the only important one in this match. I hope he hangs on to this belt till Summer Slam. Just cause. And wears the red.

The Tag Team belts  currently held by part of the Shield Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. We know they are setting up to have them defend their titles, the question is, will it be against the members of Team Hell No- Bryan and Kane, or will it be against Bryan and someone new?  That's a tough one? They are starting to show us that there are more tag teams in the company then we original were aware of. The Usos, Prime Time Players, Wyatt Family... personally, I'd like to see Shield in a six man with Dean Ambrose who is the current United States champion, against Hell No and Orton. And let the other listed tag teams battle it out in a Number #1 contenders match.  I know that the Usos are looking to be the next in line, but really I'm loving Husky Harris...er um I mean Bray Wyatt and his Wyatt Family. (if you haven't been watching NXT, you'll understand when they jump over)  But, getting back to the Shield, can we make that a six man 2/3 falls submissions match....PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I keep begging every ppv I keep begging.

And just keeping inline with my desire to see NXT guys get a better push, would love to see Brad Maddox calling some of the matches at the ppv.  Or whomever the current NXT Tag Champs are by then maybe sitting at ringside just observing the Shield...that's what I want.

Till Later, Love Ardeth Blood



No comments:

Post a Comment