Friday, August 17, 2012

Random wrestling thoughts Aug 17th


Tag teams.

I've thrown my thoughts into the ring in the past on this topic a few billion times.
But I just feel like I need to bring this topic back to the surface. Specially after watching the first half of Smackdown just now.

The team of Reks and Hawkins.   WHY?  That was just ... retarded... I was thinking they need to stop and put their pants back on. Not hot, just a bad choice boys.
As well, the Ascension over on NXT.  This is a masterful tag team.   But here's the thing, it doesn't matter how fabulous A team is if there is no one as fabulous to work against.  The Usos are good, skills are even above Ascension at the moment, but the Usos are a little on the tired side.  They need to upgrade their gimmick or something.
Then you have the Prime Time Players.... why?  They are beyond annoying. Just give them a new gimmick now.

-Love Ardeth Blood,

No comments:

Post a Comment