Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random thoughts about NXT


I haven't watched NXT in about a year.  I was flipping channels and saw it was on tonight and thought I've got nothing better to do.

So this is where all the tag teams are.  And the talent it would seem in the WWE.

I'm liking the tag team Ascension.  Connor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron. (I believe as I've never seen the dude with the hair before)  They have that werewolf-demon-vampire thing happening.  Werewolves.  These two are who should be holding the tag belts.

And Seth Rollins... I'm sorry, he's still Tyler Black in my mind... was wicked. Okay, so he lost, but he looked damned good doing so. 

I liked the atmosphere of the show. It's dark, gritty and intimate.  There aren't any distractions in the way the show is presented.  Which I like.
It's the complete opposite of Raw, which I've always found to be too much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment