Saturday, April 9, 2011

And You Are... Regarding?

I used screen capture for this post

We have an official tag team in TNA.  One that proudly displays this fact by their new t-shirt. 
Eric Young and Orlando Jordan.

Only what are you two calling yourselves these days?   Nothing? No-Name Brand X? 
Okay my lovelies, not too worry that's what I'm here for, besides being your favourite member of the wrestling fashion police ; Jordan what is with your diaper obsession lately on the show?  I have a thing for giving people nic-names.  Even when they have yet to ask me for one.

So we have Mr. Yummy.... er I mean Mr. Young, and Mr. Jordan.  One is a former member of Team Canada, the other is a guy who likes to be in Vogue.  I can work with this, trust me. I'm Canadian I can do anything in 
- 32c

Looking at this screen capture here, I see that Mr. Jordan has a full on Grace Jones thing happening (loved the movie VAMP)  and Mr. Yummy is wearing too much fake-bake. Which means, I honestly am not sure which one is wearing more make up in this shot? Sort of an even call. 

Oh I got it... the Trans-Can-Connection.... no too risque? Hey, never said I was Politically Correct Damn it!
I actually like that one.  But any how.... Team Fabulous.  Or maybe Yo-Yos?  No, that one sort of sucks goat balls.  I'm still leaning towards the Trans-Can-Connection.

Well that's settled. As in basically I have no cares my lovelies what you/TNA officially call yourselves; in my world you are now, Mr. Young and Mr. Jordan, The Trans-Can-Connection.  Embrace it.

Love Ardeth Blood.