Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ask-Ardeth


I usually keep my Ask-Ardeth column for my main blog, but I thought I'd post it here this time because it's, once again wrestling related that someone was asking me about.


Time to dig into the fang mail for another batch of emails from beyond the grave.
Welcome to an overdue issue of "Ask Ardeth" Where anything that can be thought of to ask will be answered by my horror film Heavy Metal Goddess alter ego Ardeth Blood.


Dear Ardeth:
Reading your blog this past week and wanted to know why you failed to say anything about the Rock, Undertaker and Triple-H returning?  You also made a comment about doing TNA reviews again, when?
Signed
Jessica P.

Dear Jessica P.
Why have I failed to talk about Rock, Undertaker and Triple-H... cause I'm not fans of theirs and under no obligation to do so. Besides, everyone and their dog's grandmother have been talking about them.
 As for getting back to doing TNA reviews, yes I did blog about that on my personal blog -read that here- as to when I get back to it, it's coming down the line. But, I mentioned way back in the late summer and fall of 2010, so many others have started to do what I was doing, and they're doing it now full time. 
When I started doing this, I was in a minority, now you can find hundreds of recaps shows and wrestling blogs. This remember, is not my first blogging adventure, I've been at this for a long while on different sites, for the last few years.

That's all the time we have for this one, come back around and see what other gobs of wisdom Ardeth Blood will dish out and serve to her fiends.

You can email Ask Ardeth at
hardcorevampsprods@yahoo.ca