Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pssstt... Riley what's in the case?

Since it's the holidays, I thought I would post something light.

I made a comment last week about how Bore-Spore Alex Riley was still carrying around the old red beat in Money in the Bank briefcase that had belonged to the Miz.   Well as of the Christmas Eve episode of Smackdown,  Riley was carrying a brand new silver briefcase of his very own.
I want to know what's in it. 

I know when Riley started out, his main gimmick was "The Varsity Villain."   BUT cause I'm who I am, I think my Bore-Spore is actually a secret geeky-nerd.  
Yes indeed I do.   So I think, like all good little geeky-nerds, what he's got in the shinny silver case is in fact 100% geek approved. 

Item #1 - An autographed photo of William Shattner. 

Item #2- A mixed CD of old 80's heavy metal bands

Item #3- A well worn copy of  Save the Assistants by Lilit Marcus

Item #4- Empty mini bottles of whiskey that you get on flights (oh come on it was a ready made joke)

Item #5-A rejected design for an Alex Riley tee that simply says "Bore-Spore" in a blood red splatter on an off white that reminds you of those old Hammer horror films on the front and A-Rye on the back

Well, that's what I think he's got in that shinny new case.

Anyways, hope everyone has a safe New Year.  See you all in 2011